CGA/CGV/CGU, cession de fonds de commerce, ruptures des relations commerciales, recouvrement de créances.
CG AVOCATS stands by your side in the drafting of your general conditions, in the negotiation of your contractual relations, in the collection of your debts and the transfer of your business and can represent you in this context before all courts.
- analyses, negotiates and drafts contracts (general terms and conditions of purchase, general terms and conditions of use and general terms and conditions of sale, according to the specific needs of each of its clients,
- assists and advises its clients in the context of the termination of commercial relations with their partners, whether for personal convenience or because of abuse,
- advises, assists and represents its clients in the recovery of their debts, amicably and, if necessary, before the Courts,
- assists and advises its clients in the context of the transfer of their business,
- advises, assists and represents its clients before all commercial courts, in first instance and on appeal, in summary proceedings as well as on the merits and as in matters of enforcement (protective measures, seizures of all kinds, etc.),
- advises, assists and represents its clients during amicable and judicial survey operations.